The ingredient of Vegetable cobbler
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, peeled, just about chopped
- 2 pontiac potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 3 large parsnips, peeled, core removed, chopped
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled, chopped
- 30ml (1 1/2 tbsp) olive oil
- 175g self-raising flour
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- 25g butter
- 100g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 egg
- 60ml (1/4 cup) milk
- 150ml thin cream
- 300ml Massel vegetable liquid hoard
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 tsp chopped thyme leaves
- 1 tbsp plain flour
The instruction how to make Vegetable cobbler
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C.
- Place vegetables in a roasting pan, drizzle similar to oil, after that season. Roast for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Place self-raising flour, cayenne pepper, butter and 75g cheese in a food processor. Process to complement subsequently next add the egg and 2 tablespoons milk. Process until a soft dough forms.
- Place on the subject of with reference to a floured workbench and flatten slightly later your hand until approximately 2cm thick. Use a scone cutter to cut rounds from the mixture, reusing off-cuts to form substitute round until all dough is used. demonstrate together cream, stock, mustard, thyme and plain flour. Season past salt and pepper.
- separate vegetables from oven, pour cream mix on top of higher than them, and pinnacle as soon as scones. Brush tops later than unshakable milk and sprinkle in the same way as permanent cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
Nutritions of Vegetable cobblercalories: 650.558 calories
fatContent: 37 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 20 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 10 grams sugar
proteinContent: 20 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 128 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 945.68 milligrams sodium