Put your slow cooker to work! This vegie-ful frittata is cooked low and slow to cheesy, pain perfection.
The ingredient of Vegetarian slow cooker rice frittata recipe
- 110g (1/2 cup) medium-grain calrose rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 60g baby spinach
- 6 eggs, lightly whisked
- 100g mixed red and yellow grape tomatoes, halved
- 100g marinated Persian feta, drained, crumbled
The instruction how to make Vegetarian slow cooker rice frittata recipe
- Place rice in a saucepan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in the flameproof bowl of a 5L (20 cup) slow cooker or a large, deep frying pan greater than medium heat. Cook the onion, stirring, for 3 minutes or until softened. grow capsicum and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened. Transfer to a large heatproof bowl. accumulate the spinach and rice to the onion mix and stir up until spinach is wilted. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Wipe the slow cooker bowl clean if you used it to fry in, after that lightly grease. Transfer the bowl to the slow cooker. Cut a 40cm piece of baking paper and use to line the bowl, pressing adjacent to neighboring side to flatten out folds.
- disturb the eggs into the rice mixture. Pour into the slow cooker. Dot the top subsequent to tomato, cut-side up, and feta, pressing in gently. Fold a clean tea towel in half and place on top of higher than the slow cooker. Cover and cook regarding Low for 21/2 hours.
- Transfer frittata to a serving board for 10 mins to cool slightly to the front serving.
Nutritions of Vegetarian slow cooker rice frittata recipecalories: 220.836 calories
fatContent: 11.4 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 4.1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 17.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 11.1 grams protein