point this bean and kale variation approaching the much-loved Middle Eastern breakfast dish, shakshuka.
The ingredient of Shakshuka gone white beans and kale
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp arena cumin
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 x Mutti Polpa Finely Chopped Tomatoes 400g
- 120g curly green kale, chopped
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp arena sumac
The instruction how to make Shakshuka gone white beans and kale
- Heat oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring, for 3u20134 minutes or until softened. Add garlic, cumin, paprika and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- build up tomatoes and bring to a simmer. shake up in kale and cook for 2 minutes or until just wilted. disquiet in beans.
- separate pan from heat. Using the encourage of a spoon, make 4 indentations in tomato mixture. Gently crack 1 egg into each indentation. Cook for 6u20138 minutes or until egg whites have set but yolks are yet nevertheless soft. bolster sprinkled in the manner of sumac.
Nutritions of Shakshuka gone white beans and kalecalories: